eMail marketing – eMarketing – holds tremendous potential for anyone wanting more bums on seats, dollars in coffers, campaigners in action. Much of that potential however is going to waste.
That’s why we’re staging eMarketing Savvy workshops in Melbourne and Sydney in February and March 2015.
The workshops, delivered by Brett de Hoedt come with notes, an assessment of your eMarketing strategy, follow-up coaching and a 110% guarantee.
It will be high-energy, practical and fun. Yes, fun. These sessions are equally aimed at NFPs, government and small businesses.
If your boss thinks that sending out the occasional email demonstrates mastery of the medium consider:
- how many ways do you have to build your database? (six or more?)
- are you A/B testing? (regularly, one element at a time, then making changes)
- have you optimised your sign-up page? (don’t let them escape)
- have you created series of emails for subscribers? (to keep front of mind, for longer)
- what knockout confirmation emails do you currently send to new subscribers? (they are showing their love to you, is it being returned?)
- how do you try to reinvigorate lapsed subscribers? (if at all?)
- have you considered what expensive, slow, unaccountable print communications you can swap for fast, free, email?
- when was the last time an outside expert assessed your communications?
If you don’t have answers you need this workshop.
Learn more, book now, be smarter soon.