So on to more about us. Here’s how Brett scored for the recent public Media Savvy 101 training in Melbourne and below for his work as conference emcee for FRSA:
- Presenter’s knowledge of subject matter: 97.5%
- Presenter’s ability to explain concepts: 97.5%
- Degree to which you were kept engaged: 97.5%
- Degree to which the content matched expectations: 92.5%
- Practicality and usefulness of advice: 92.5%
- Quality and usefulness of notes: 95%
- Value of the PowerPoint presentation: 92.5%
- Enjoyability: 97.5%
- Venue and catering: 95%
- Would recommend? 100%
So have you booked your place at the Sydney Media Savvy 101 yet? We have two Melbourne folk flying up just for the occasion. It’s smarter than waiting for another two years.
Conference emcee reviews:
Here’s how the good folk at Family Relationship Services Australia reviewed his schtick in 2011 at their national conference. If you’re wondering what venue scored so highly – it was the Sofitel in Brisbane and it deserved every plaudit.