App Savvy 101
Thursday April 26, 10am to 11.30 – (half full already, book soon)
The world has gone app mad yet most nonprofits remain unappy. This workshop – which is about marketing not technology – will help you decide if your organisation should develop an app for smartphone or Facebook.
Jay McCormack of Imponna joins Hootville’s Brett de Hoedt to co-present this thoroughly interactive 90 minute webinar for nonprofits – both tech savvy and not. On the agenda:
• The rationale for developing an app. Is it a worthwhile enterprise for you?
• What’s possible? What clever app could you offer the world?
• Developing a brief.
• Finding a developer.
• Choosing your platform.
• The all important: how much will it cost?
• Measuring the return on your investment. What can you reasonably expect?
• Examples from appy nonprofits.
• Promoting your app.
One big outcome of this webinar is that you will become a better informed client, likely to gain more from your app developer. Knowledge = power. Be quick to book. All the details here.