Analytics Savvy 101
Tuesday June 12 from 10am to 11.30am.
Got a website? Of course. Got Google Analytics? Sure. Look at your Analytics regularly? Kinda. Constantly use Analytics to improve your website’s perfomance? Well…
Well it’s about time your all important online investment was given some adult supervision. Learn how to get the most from Google Analytics in our 90m webinar. Agenda:
- meet the Google Analytics dashboard;
- de-jargonning and defining terms such as “bounce rates”;
- benchmarking – what expectations are reasonable?
- tracking the performance of your social media endeavours;
- monitoring your website’s vital signs;
- using Google Analytics to improve search engine results;
- some clever reports to impress bosses;
- how GA can help boost purchases and donations;
- quarantining your colleagues’ activity from the stats;
- finding your site’s cul de sacs and abandoned areas.
Join: Jean Hailes Foundation for Women, University of Melbourne, Community Sector Banking, Cancer Council Victoria, Australian Physiotherapy Association, Tasmania Landcare, Barwon Water, Benetas, Diabetes Australia, Victoria, Alzheimers Australia Victoria.
Your website is surely your biggest communications tool. It’s also the easiest to dramatically improve. Google Analytics helps you do this.