Brett is looking for two lucky souls to each receive an hour – exactly one hour – of free training.
We are seeking one PR / media relations person and one media spokesperson. The catch? The lucky souls will be part of two experiments. We want to see how radically we can improve people’s performance in 60 minutes.
1. We’ll run the media spokesperson through four or five predictable media questions before, and then after, Brett’s training. The training will be identical to the Speak Savvy workshops enjoyed by our clients.
2. We’ll work with the PR person to package a strong story idea and refine the all important media pitch and media release. The training will be identical to the Media Savvy workshops enjoyed by our clients. Again we’ll be recording a before and after with Brett’s training in the middle.
The two one-hour sessions will be conducted separately.
Here’s the catch: the sessions will be caught on camera for us to create a short video encapsulating the experiment. We’ll also be asking the participants for their comments. The video will be used on our website and in various formats.
We’re after someone who is:
- (for the media spokesperson experiment) a CEO or similarly senior individual with some media experience or intentions to be a media spokesperson with specific ideas about their next media foray;
- (for the PR experiment) a PR person with less than five years experience with a specific upcoming media campaign.
Fear not – everybody’s dignity will be kept in tact. Whoever they are they will need to be:
- happy to be recorded throughout the process;
- willing to accommodate a rather regimented format (we want the experiment to be rigorous);
- able to provide their thoughts about the experience on camera;
- available to shoot in late July or first week of August in Prahran, Melbourne;
- comfortable with our editorial judgement in regards to the final cut;
- a good sport;
- enthusiastic to be a part of the experiment.
So if you or your powers-that-be want to be a part of this email us. We need a brief description of the candidate, their upcoming media campaigns and of course tell us if they are after the PR or spokesperson training. Please understand that we will have to refuse all but two interested parties. Don’t delay!