Many upcoming gigs for Hootville’s Brett de Hoedt:
- emceeing a function for OurSay at Media House, Melbourne;
- speaking to a collection of Aged Community Care Victoria communications people on the power of eMarketing;
- conducting a Speak Savvy 101 media training session in Melbourne with a collection of campaigners from Australian Conservation Foundation;
- an Online Savvy 101 session with select members of AUSTAT - Australian Society of Teachers of Alexander Technique;
- speaking to the National Speakers Association of Australasia about media possibilities;
- emceeing the Disability Employment Australia national conference in Melbourne;
- Speak Savvy 101 media training in Sydney for ChildFund and Bowls Australia (not simultaneously) and St Kilda Youth Service in Melbourne;
- emceeing the Australasian Promotional Products Association awards in Sydney.
There’s more but we know you’re bored already.